About Me

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
Michele Brock is a BIBLE BELIEVING CHRISTIAN, mother of three children, ages 20, 21 and 28, and the grandmother of a 4 year old baby girl! She is the Visionary for MICHELE BROCK ENTERPRISES which includes being a Website Developer, Internet Reseller, and Independent Contractor. She is an alumni member of Chicago State University, where she earned her undergraduate degree in Liberal Arts and Science, and of Roosevelt University where she earned a Post Baccalaureate Certificate in Paralegal Studies. Michele's Personal Health and Fitness goals are to not only lose weight, but, to also tone and sculpt her body. After completely transforming her body, she would like to participate in a PHYSIQUE FITNESS COMPETITION and hopefully, motivate and inspire others across the globe to take charge of their own Health and Physical Fitness!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

"God Is" (1979)- Rev. James Cleveland



I have family and friends whom I LOVE, TREASURE, CHERISH, and ADORE who feel the same way about me, but, there is NO ONE IN MY LIFE WHO COMPARES TO MY GOD AND MY LORD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST!

Sometimes, I be going through, alone and on my own, but, it isn't until I get in HIS Word and begin to fellowship with His Holy Spirit which dwells within me that I begin to find hope, peace, and joy! GOD is my light and my salvation and in the middle of my storms, I look to the heavens and I KNOW that everything's going to be alright because GOD IS WITH ME, ALWAYS!

Joshua 1:9
King James Version (KJV)
9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

"God Is" (1979)- Rev. James Cleveland
http://youtu.be/GauUHGDiTXk

No comments:

Post a Comment