"God Is" (1979)- Rev. James Cleveland



I have family and friends whom I LOVE, TREASURE, CHERISH, and ADORE who feel the same way about me, but, there is NO ONE IN MY LIFE WHO COMPARES TO MY GOD AND MY LORD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST!

Sometimes, I be going through, alone and on my own, but, it isn't until I get in HIS Word and begin to fellowship with His Holy Spirit which dwells within me that I begin to find hope, peace, and joy! GOD is my light and my salvation and in the middle of my storms, I look to the heavens and I KNOW that everything's going to be alright because GOD IS WITH ME, ALWAYS!

Joshua 1:9
King James Version (KJV)
9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

"God Is" (1979)- Rev. James Cleveland
http://youtu.be/GauUHGDiTXk

Comments