Weighed in yesterday (Wednesday, March 17, 2010) at 225lbs, down 15lbs from when I started 6 weeks ago! I'm down 1 whole dress size! Starting TODAY, I'm hitting the weights EVERYDAY, alternating upper/lower body workouts so that I can TONE & SCULPT while losing weight!
FORMS OF EXERCISE THROUGHOUT THE WEEK
1. 30 minutes on the home treadmill, daily
2. Jazz and Hip Hop classes on Saturdays and Sundays (starting this weekend)
3. Full body workout and weight training at Bally's Total Fitness Sports Club (starting today)
4. Extensive weight training with Personal Trainer, Valerie Tinsley, at USA Gym
TRANSFORMATION IS UNDERWAY!
- MICHELE BROCK ENTERPRISES
- Chicago, IL, United States
- Michele Brock is a BIBLE BELIEVING CHRISTIAN, mother of three children, ages 21, 22 and 29, and the grandmother of a 6 year old baby girl! She is the Visionary for MICHELE BROCK ENTERPRISES which includes being a Website Developer, Internet Reseller, and Independent Contractor. She is an alumni member of Chicago State University, where she earned her undergraduate degree in Liberal Arts and Science, and of Roosevelt University where she earned a Post Baccalaureate Certificate in Paralegal Studies. Michele's Personal Health and Fitness goals are to not only lose weight, but, to also tone and sculpt her body. After completely transforming her body, she would like to participate in a PHYSIQUE FITNESS COMPETITION and hopefully, motivate and inspire others across the globe to take charge of their own Health and Physical Fitness!