Health & Fitness Transformation Journey - Sunday, July 28, 2013

Michele Brock's Health & Fitness Transformation Journey
Sunday, July 28, 2013

BREAKFAST

N/A

LUNCH

Fried Rice
Orange Chicken
Tilapia

SNACK

Honey Roasted Sunflower Seeds
Grapefruit
Orange Juice
Peach Snapple Iced Tea

DINNER

N/A

WORKOUT

N/A

Sunday was just an off day and Monday is going to be the same. Heading out now for a 2:00 AM call time on a movie set. By the time that I get back in, it'll be time for me to get ready for my seasonal recreation position with the Chicago Park District. My food intake will be a little crazy, but, I'll catch up on my sleep AS SOON as I get off work.

I started the following 28 Day Core & Abs Challenge today:

The 2013 Core & Abs Challenge Schedule
QUARTER 3: SUNDAY, 07/28/13 – SATURDAY, 08/24/13

The first day consisted of a lot of paperwork, assignments, and a conference call. The workouts officially start on Monday and they are no joke. I'm going to work very hard to get it in today as well as eat like I've got some sense and I know that I have got to get my 6-8 hours of sleep EVERY night, without fail.

Comments