THANK YOU!

As most of you already know, I plan to do both the...

1. BODY FOR LIFE 12 WEEK CHALLENGE

2. BILL PHILLIPS 18 WEEK TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE

...simultaneously. I'll just continue on with the TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE at the end of the BODY FOR LIFE CHALLENGE.

I always knew the approximate date of when I was going to start. The delay is due to me finally making the decision to build my Pre-Paid Legal business and structuring my process around the fact that I will also be in school full-time this semester carrying 15 hours. I have also been interviewing for a 9-5. Wanted to position myself financially so that I could afford the EAS supplements in addition to being able to shop for the types of foods that I will be eating, 24/7. The other thing that most of you have been unaware of is my impending divorce. It's fine! Don't frown! Ha, ha, ha! Everything is amicable and we'll still be friends, but, financially, this whole transformation process just wasn't or isn't feasible, but, will be by my official start date of Monday, February 9, 2009!

So, now, I'm combing through the BODY FOR LIFE website for both the nutrition and workout plans information. Will do the same on the TRANSFORMATION.com site. Just attempting to kind of map out every minute of this process.

The first week of February, I will take my BEFORE PICTURES! I will shoot my first video on Saturday, February 7, 2009 which will be VIDEO 1 OF 18! On that piece, I will have my measurements taken again to see if they are the same or different from the ones that I took earlier this summer. They are posted on Bodybuilding.com - MicheleBrock's BodySpace at...

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/MicheleBrock/



I will also highlight both my weekly workout plans, my nutrition and meal plans and the EAS supplements that I plan to take! Then each week, I will shoot a new video which will primarily start off as a type of journal of my experiences for that previous week and there'll be shots of me working out at the gym. As of this moment, my gym of choice will be BALLY'S TOTAL FITNESS! There'll be live clips of me struggling through routines, reps and also getting my cardio in which will include the treadmill, both at the gym and at home and perhaps some aerobic classes, if they will allow me being filmed during the class.

So, as you can see, this is being extremely WELL THOUGHT OUT! I've been attempting to do the BODY FOR LIFE CHALLENGE now for the past couple of years! Now, I HAVE TO DO IT for a myriad of reasons! There is NO TURNING BACK even though there are some health issues that have started to rear their ugly head to try and stop me from this forward momentum that I am on mentally, but, you know what, as the church says...

"THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!"



I am not only going to do this, but, I am going to exceed my wildest dreams in this endeavor and be extremely successful in all my goals thereafter! I claim it and I'm walking in that belief and in the faith that I am on the path that I should be on! THIS IS MY SEASON! Nobody knows where I've been mentally and in the depths of my soul these past few years! Only me and my God! It is not my intent to come off preachy, but, I know where I've been! I know where I could be! I know where I should be by the life that I've lived, but, I also know that God had an order of protection on my life! His angels surrounded me and when I walked away from the church and my church famly and had basically given up on my life, God never gave up on me! He was always in my ear telling right from wrong, letting me know that He was there, but, I tried to pretend like I wasn't hearing Him as I made my own decisions, opposite of the decisions that He wanted me to make. It got easier and easier as time passed on to where I stopped hearing Him, but, no matter what, He was in my heart. I couldn't get Him out, even if I'd wanted to. So, with each passing day as I drifted deeper and deeper in that dark place, He kept tugging at my heart and thoughts of my church and His word could never be completely suppressed. Then something began to happen! I began to see my own destruction and I knew that I was letting a lot of people down, starting with myself, then my children and then my Father! I knew that there was a purpose for me being here and that the reason I remained was that I had not yet fulfilled that purpose, but, more importantly, God had not given up on me to the point where He would reassign whatever it is that I am charged to do, to someone else. I am slowly, but, surely, getting reconnected to Him and He is ordering my steps. I was heading down a path that in and of myself, I would have been unable to recover from, but, when I began to acknowledge Him with all my heart, he's lifting me out of that place and has placed a quickening in my heart that makes me feel that I can't do enough in His name! I can't do enough to praise who He is in my life! I don't care what anyone else says, I know who and what He is and has been in my life! I can't speak for anyone else and no one else's experience is mine, but, I have my own to go by! I am unstoppable! I am a warrior for the Kingdom! These CHALLENGES are as much for the world as they are for me, preparing and strengthening my temple, the domain in which He dwells within me, for battle as I fight whatever fight in whatever war that He places me in! See, the United States Government have our children and we go off to war, NO QUESTIONS ASKED and we fight and kill whatever and whomever the government tells us to without blinking an eye! Well, that is my position with the Father! That fact will be evident in my workouts as I push myself towards excellence! As I push myself towards a body of perfection which will in turn not only strengthen my physical being, but, also my mental and spiritual being! It would be great to have others to join me in this fight, first for quality of life; to once and for all, quit talking about it and just being about it; knowing what we should be doing and not doing and simply DO THE RIGHT THING, but, if I have to stand alone in this fight, that's alright because I now know that even as I stand alone, I AM NEVER ALONE! There may not be another human being standing besides me, but, I'm flanked by the Almighty, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords and with that type of connection, I CANNOT FAIL...AT ANYTHING THAT I DO GOING FORWARD!

Comments