TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Exercise and Eating Right (NOT DIETING) are underrated! Externally, my body has yet to show signs of my physical transformation, but, internally, I have indeed increased my physical well-being and my quality of life! I am no longer that woman, that person who lead a sedentary for far too long! Exercise is not an activity that I have to "fit" into my daily routine. It is now a MANDATORY activity that takes place 7 days per week, without fail or falter. I now look at food differently, as a means of not only sustaining my life, but, as one of the resources necessary to increase physical balance so that my machine operates at it's highest capacity, fueled with premium products...NO MORE JUNK! I now treat my body with the same respect as I treat my car. I don't put water in where the windshield wiper fluid goes. I don't put Crisco oil in where the motor oil should go. I don't put "sugar" in my gas tank! So, then why would I treat the machine that our heavenly Father has blessed me with any different than the way that I treat a vehicle made by man! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh! I'm go SHOUT up in here! THERE'S NO TURNING BACK! I'M A WOMAN ON CRACK! THE CRACK OF LIFE AND OF BEING PHYSICALLY FIT AND OF FINALLY BEING ON THE PATH OF MY FATHER'S BUSINESS! Like CHRIST, my goal is to "LEAD BY EXAMPLE" and represent my Father's Kingdom starting with taking better care of all that He's has blessed me with! In me, the look of God will be fine, physically fit, defined, certain, empowered, in the full armor of God, ready to represent His goodness and His wealth, even here in the earth realm and always, always, always in the spirit of giving Him all the glory and all of the praise! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! GLORY TO GOD, THE ALMIGHT, THE KING OF KINGS, THE LORD OF LORDS, MY LIGHT IN DARKNESS, MY WAY OUT OF NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments