HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

***ANNOUNCEMENT***

Shutting it down until NEW YEARS DAY which is when I'll be posting an INTRODUCTION VIDEO BLOG for the people who like:

Reposition Yourself - Living Life Without Limits in Him BOOK CLUB
https://www.facebook.com/RepositionYourself

"A QUARTERLY BOOK CLUB that will include a list of books to help encourage, inspire, and motivate its participants to LIVE THEIR LIVES WITHOUT LIMITS IN GOD!"


I'll also be posting an INTRODUCTION VIDEO BLOG for the people who like:

Pressing Towards A 5-Star Dwelling Place For The HOLY Spirit
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pressing-Towards-A-5-Star-Dwelling-Place-For-The-HOLY-Spirit/320384927971814

"A HEALTH & FITNESS CLUB that is meant to motivate, inspire, uplift, and EMPOWER us to PRESS OUR PHYSICAL SELVES TOWARDS transforming our bodies into a 5-Star Dwelling Place For The HOLY Spirit."

"LIKE" both fan pages today!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psalm 37:7
Be still in the presence of the LORD, and wait patiently for him to act. Don't worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes.

Isaiah 40:31
Yet those who wait for the LORD will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary.

Philippians 3:13-14
No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven.

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

Lamentations 3:22-24
The unfailing love of the LORD never ends! By his mercies we have been kept from complete destruction. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each day. I say to myself, "The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!"

Comments