DAY #1: MICHELE BROCK'S HEALTH & FITNESS CHALLENGE JOURNAL


MICHELE BROCK'S HEALTH & FITNESS CHALLENGE JOURNAL
DAY #1
Wednesday, August 1, 2012

CHICAGO, IL

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 239 1/4 lbs.
Body Fat: 47.8%
BMI: 41.6
Waist: 49 1/2
Right Thigh: 26 inches
Left Thigh: 26 1/2 inches

Didn't get the other measurements this morning because the trainer at Bally's/LA Fitness (Hyde Park) was a little salty that I am NOT a trainer client. Learned that I'm doing this on my own and decided that he didn't have to provide me with quality personal service. He and his attitude will DEFINITELY be remembered...when the time comes!


2. YOUR WORKOUT(S) EACH DAY AND TIME OF DAY!

Failed to workout. Allowed "things" to take priority which is something that I "HAVE TO CHANGE" immediately! If I don't slip 30 minutes in on my treadmill here at home this evening before I go to bed, I plan to make up for it tomorrow!


3. EVERY MEAL EACH DAY AND TIME OF DAY! INCLUDE SNACKS...EVERYTHING THAT YOU PUT IN YOUR MOUTH AND DIGESTED!

~~~BREAKFAST~~~

Tall Glass of warm water and fresh squeezed lemon

~~~BRUNCH~~~

Subway's Veggie Delite® salad with a couple of veggie burger patties.
http://www.subway.com/Menu/Product.aspx?CC=USA&LC=ENG&MenuTypeId=1&MenuId=36

Golden Broccoli & Cheese Soup
http://www.subway.com/nutrition/NutritionList.aspx?id=soup&Countrycode=USA

BOTTLE OF WATER

~~~AFTERNOON SNACK~~~

Bean and Cheese Burrito

BOTTLE OF WATER

~~~DINNER~~~

Shakeology® Greenberry Smoothie


NO EXERCISE

NO SNACKS

Will do better tomorrow!


***ANNOUNCEMENT***

It was announced today, here on facebook, that I am the #karynswinner of a FREE BOX OF KARYN'S AT HOME! I won one week of cooked or raw vegan food valued at over $140! I CHOSE THE RAW VEGAN FOOD! Full menu available at:

I pick the food up on Sunday and will post pictures of my meals Monday through Friday of next week, courtesy Karyn's Raw and Karyn's At Home!
http://www.karynraw.com/at-home


Comments