DAY #10: MICHELE BROCK'S HEALTH & FITNESS CHALLENGE JOURNAL


I need an mealtime alarm. I know that I should be eating at least 5 small, healthy meals per day, but, most times I get so caught up in my day that I forget to eat. The problem occurs when by the time I "remember" to eat, I am starving which tears at my willpower to stay away from the bad stuff, especially when the bad stuff is quicker, easier, cheaper, abundant, and in your face. ***SIGH***

I also need to muster up the ENERGY, DETERMINATION, and PERSISTENCE to get the exercise in on a consistent and daily bases!

MICHELE BROCK'S HEALTH & FITNESS CHALLENGE JOURNAL
DAY #10
Friday, August 10, 2012

CHICAGO, IL

2. YOUR WORKOUT(S) EACH DAY AND TIME OF DAY!

N/A


3. EVERY MEAL EACH DAY AND TIME OF DAY! INCLUDE SNACKS...EVERYTHING THAT YOU PUT IN YOUR MOUTH AND DIGESTED!


~~~BREAKFAST~~~
11:45 AM
1/2 Shakeology® Greenberry with frozen strawberries and fresh bananas


~~~LUNCH~~~

N/A


~~~DINNER~~~
8:00 PM
Chili TVP (textured vegetable protein), Kale, and Eggless Tofu Salad from Soul Vegetarian.
1/2 Shakeology® Greenberry with frozen strawberries and fresh bananas
Small cup of beer

Honestly, I do not drink like this on a daily bases. I could count the times on one hand that I drink alcoholic beverages in a year. I need to do some serious soul searching to see "WHY" has my consumption of alcohol increased exponentially within the last week.

Comments