DAY #8: MICHELE BROCK'S HEALTH & FITNESS CHALLENGE JOURNAL



I am learning a lot about myself as I attempt and struggle through this process and as I continue to try and motivate and encourage myself.

I am the first to admit that today's activities does NOT represent someone who is serious about his or her weightloss and health & fitness goals. MY GOD! MY GOD! MY GOD! The SPIRIT is willing, but, the FLESH is weak, but,...

I AM NOT GIVING UP ON ME!!!!!!!!!

MICHELE BROCK'S HEALTH & FITNESS CHALLENGE JOURNAL
DAY #8
Wednesday, August 8, 2012

CHICAGO, IL

2. YOUR WORKOUT(S) EACH DAY AND TIME OF DAY!

N/A


3. EVERY MEAL EACH DAY AND TIME OF DAY! INCLUDE SNACKS...EVERYTHING THAT YOU PUT IN YOUR MOUTH AND DIGESTED!


~~~BREAKFAST~~~
11:00 AM
Green Meal Smoothie from Karyn's Raw Cafe and Inner Beauty Center
Muffin from Karyn's Raw Cafe and Inner Beauty Center
1 Bottle of Water


~~~LUNCH~~~

N/A


~~~AFTERNOON SNACK~~~
4:00 PM
Lemon Square from Karyn's Raw Cafe and Inner Beauty Center
1 Bottle of Water


~~~DINNER~~~
9:00 PM

Baked Chicken, mashed potatoes, whole kernel corn
Cup of beer
Small bottle of Red Wine
1 Bottle of Water

Comments