***THE NEWS THAT I MENTIONED IN MY AUGUST 18TH JOURNAL***



***THE NEWS THAT I MENTIONED IN MY AUGUST 18TH JOURNAL***

As of today, Monday, August 20, 2012, I was "ACCEPTED" and "ENROLLED" into Roosevelt University's Paralegal Studies (Chicago Full-Time Days) Program earning a Post Baccalaureate Certificate by December 2012! This will place my pursuit of a law school degree in temporary status, but, it will launch my LEGAL CAREER sooner rather than later! This is probably one of the most impromptu decisions that I have ever made and THE MOST BENEFICIAL AND REWARDING! I am more excited about this path, that I am now on, than I can express in mere words!

This is going to be a WIN, WIN all the way around! I'm on the path of becoming gainfully employed. I'll have a little money to better control my food intake. Also, being on campus five (5) days a week will give me access to Roosevelt University's workout facility on a daily bases, and being a part of the program diminishes my otherwise sedentary lifestyle.

I'M NOT GIVING UP! I'M MAKING IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRANSFORMATION IS STILL UNDERWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments