Coach Me Workshops Inc.

Just got turned on to this fitness group through my friend, Cynthia CStyle Stewart and learned about Coach Me Workshops Inc.

I absolutely LOVE connecting with people of like minds, body, and soul and learning from people who are where I want to be and don't mind sharing the path that they took to get there!

As I go through my HEALTH AND FITNESS TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY, I will be participating in the following Coach Me Workshops:

The 28-Day Core & Abs Challenge
QUARTER 3: SUNDAY, 07/28/13 – SATURDAY, 08/24/13

The 28-Day Butt & Legs Challenge
QUARTER 3: SUNDAY, 08/25/13 – SATURDAY, 09/21/13

I am going to START WHERE I AM, both financially and physically, and then work the plan to improve!

The world need to see that members of THE BODY OF CHRIST aren't always broke and tore up from the floor up! We too can be WEALTHY, HEALTHY, AND FINE LIKE WINE! #HELLO #WATCHYOSELF

Coach Me Workshops Inc - Helping You to Dream, Plan & Achieve Your Goals


Comments