I am PREDIABETIC

I just received the results of the labwork that was conducted following my blood being drawn as a part of the MBC2 Study. I just learned that I am PREDIABETIC. I have a series of doctor appointments scheduled for the latter part of next month, but, I am happy to have learned this information in advance. It explains the extreme fatigue and lack of energy that I've been experiencing lately and also the fact that I am always thirsty. I thought that it was because of the weather and used it to increase my water consumption.

At any rate, THE DEVIL IS A LIAR! If my health & fitness transformation journey wasn't real, IT'S REAL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philippians 4:13
New King James Version (NKJV)
13 I can do all things through Christ[a] who strengthens me.

Isaiah 53:5
New King James Version (NKJV)
5 But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.

Prediabetes - American Diabetes Association
http://www.diabetes.org/diabetes-basics/prevention/pre-diabetes/


MBC2 Study
http://www.mbc2study.com/

~ Eating more fruits and vegetables
~ Accumulating less leisure "screen time"
~ Being more physically active
~ Getting more sleep
~ Practicing relaxation
~ Reducing stress levels

You may be eligible to participate if you:

~ Are between 18-65 years old
~ Will be living in the Chicagoland area for the next 9-months
~ Are NOT currently pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding
~ Do NOT have an unstable medical condition
~ Are willing to track your lifestyle behaviors using a smartphone for 9-months

Department of Preventive Medicine
Behavioral Medicine Division
Northwestern University

Comments