Pastor A.J. Aamir: Don’t Wear Hair Weaves In My Church! | News One

Pastor A.J. Aamir: Don’t Wear Hair Weaves In My Church! | News One

HE'S OUT OF ORDER and does not reflect the will of GOD according to GOD's word! It's one thing to want to teach members of your congregation about being more responsible and trying to help them with their finances and budgeting issues and things along those lines, but, HE CROSSES THE LINE in telling them that they aren't welcome in his church. That isn't something that CHRIST would do and THE CHURCH does not belong to him. THE CHURCH BELONGS TO GOD! When he denies people, he is in fact denying GOD!

Matthew 25:31-46
New King James Version (NKJV)

The Son of Man Will Judge the Nations

31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy[a] angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’

41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; 43 I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

44 “Then they also will answer Him,[b] saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ 45 Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.

BIBLE VERSES ABOUT COME JUST AS YOU ARE
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Come-Just-As-You-Are/

John 6:37 - All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

James 2:1-26 - My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, [the Lord] of glory, with respect of persons.

Revelation 22:17 - And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Romans 6:1-23 - What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Ephesians 2:1-22 - And you [hath he quickened], who were dead in trespasses and sins;

John 6:40 - And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

2 Corinthians 5:1-21 - For we know that if our earthly house of [this] tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Luke 19:10 - For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Isaiah 64:6 - But we are all as an unclean [thing], and all our righteousnesses [are] as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

1 John 1:8-9 - If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

2 Peter 1:1 - Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

Hebrews 12:14 - Follow peace with all [men], and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

Hebrews 2:1 - Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let [them] slip.

2 Timothy 2:13 - If we believe not, [yet] he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

John 15:1-27 - I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

John 6:44 - No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Hebrews 10:39 - But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

Galatians 3:11 - But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, [it is] evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

John 3:1-36 - There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

Matthew 18:4 - Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 10:33 - But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 10:32 - Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

Isaiah 50:1-11 - Thus saith the LORD, Where [is] the bill of your mother's divorcement, whom I have put away? or which of my creditors [is it] to whom I have sold you? Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your mother put away.

James 2:14 - What [doth it] profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

Titus 1:15 - Unto the pure all things [are] pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving [is] nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

1 Corinthians 15:1 - Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

Romans 7:1-25 - Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?

Romans 3:1-127 - What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit [is there] of circumcision?

Romans 1:17 - For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

John 17:24 - Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

John 14:18 - I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

John 8:1-59 - Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.

John 6:14 - Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world.

John 2:24 - But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all [men],

John 2:23 - Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast [day], many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.

Matthew 16:1-28 - The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven.

1 Peter 2:7 - Unto you therefore which believe [he is] precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

Hebrews 2:2 - For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward;

2 Timothy 2:12 - If we suffer, we shall also reign with [him]: if we deny [him], he also will deny us:

Philippians 1:29 - For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform [it] until the day of Jesus Christ:

Acts 3:1-26 - Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, [being] the ninth [hour].

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Philippians 2:13 - For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure.

Comments