27 DAY CLEANSING: RAW FOODS & JUICING VEGETABLES

Starting 12:00 MIDNIGHT, Wednesday, September 4, 2013, I will be on a strict RAW FOOD DIET CONSISTING OF RAW FRUITS AND VEGETABLES AND JUICING OF RAW FRUITS AND VEGETABLES WITH MY NEW NUTRIBULLET! This diet will end at 11:59 PM Monday, September 30, 2013. On Wednesday, September 4th, I will weigh myself and get my measurements, which I will post on this day. On Tuesday, October 1, 2013, I will weigh myself and get my measurements, which I will post on Tuesday, October 1, 2013. I don't have to post any BEFORE photos of me! Plenty of those already in my photo album, but, I will post take and post my AFTER photos, also on Tuesday, October 1, 2013!



Additionally, I will be DRASTICALLY INCREASING my exercise regimen, but, it will vary and include both aerobics and weight training and a minimum of a 1 mile walk each day of the week. I am actually starting that THIS MORNING and timing myself so that I can see how long it take me to walk a brisk mile.

The source of my RAW FOODS and JUICING RECIPES will also vary, but, will include NUTRiBULLET Recipes and recipes via the following sources, but, not limited to these sites:

Juicing Vegetables

NutriBullet Recipes

Jazzy Vegetarian

VegGuide.Org

Love Juicing

Forks Over Knives | Recipes

Easy and Vegan Raw Food Recipes for Beginners

Raw food recipes for beginners | The Rawtarian

The Raw Food Beginner Chef

Raw Food Diet For Beginners | LIVESTRONG.COM

Raw Food Recipes For Beginners - Goji Berry Pudding

Comments