LORD, GIVE ME STRENGTH! Isaiah 40:29-31

LORD, GIVE ME STRENGTH!

I WANT SOME FRIED CHICKEN OR SOME HAROLD'S CHICKEN! YESTERDAY (SEPTEMBER 4TH) WAS MY 50TH BIRTHDAY AND I COULD HAVE EATEN FOR FREE AT Dusties Southern Style Buffet, ALL I COULD EAT SOUL FOOD! I WAS SALIVATING OVER HERE!

THE SPIRIT IS WILLING, BUT, THE FLESH CAN MESS YOU UP!

I went on and ate some Kale Greens, Broccoli, Eggless Tofu, and BBQ Protein Bits, from Soul Vegetarian, drank my bottled water and WAS SOMEWHAT HAPPY as I keep my mind stayed on reaching my Personal Health & Fitness Transformation Goals. Also, I have to FIGHT HARD TO REMEMBER that we are to...

EAT TO LIVE, NOT LIVE TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!!

LORD HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isaiah 40:29-31
King James Version (KJV)
29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:

31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.



Comments