About Me

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
Michele Brock is a BIBLE BELIEVING CHRISTIAN, mother of three children, ages 20, 21 and 28, and the grandmother of a 4 year old baby girl! She is the Visionary for MICHELE BROCK ENTERPRISES which includes being a Website Developer, Internet Reseller, and Independent Contractor. She is an alumni member of Chicago State University, where she earned her undergraduate degree in Liberal Arts and Science, and of Roosevelt University where she earned a Post Baccalaureate Certificate in Paralegal Studies. Michele's Personal Health and Fitness goals are to not only lose weight, but, to also tone and sculpt her body. After completely transforming her body, she would like to participate in a PHYSIQUE FITNESS COMPETITION and hopefully, motivate and inspire others across the globe to take charge of their own Health and Physical Fitness!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

LORD, GIVE ME STRENGTH! Isaiah 40:29-31

LORD, GIVE ME STRENGTH!

I WANT SOME FRIED CHICKEN OR SOME HAROLD'S CHICKEN! YESTERDAY (SEPTEMBER 4TH) WAS MY 50TH BIRTHDAY AND I COULD HAVE EATEN FOR FREE AT Dusties Southern Style Buffet, ALL I COULD EAT SOUL FOOD! I WAS SALIVATING OVER HERE!

THE SPIRIT IS WILLING, BUT, THE FLESH CAN MESS YOU UP!

I went on and ate some Kale Greens, Broccoli, Eggless Tofu, and BBQ Protein Bits, from Soul Vegetarian, drank my bottled water and WAS SOMEWHAT HAPPY as I keep my mind stayed on reaching my Personal Health & Fitness Transformation Goals. Also, I have to FIGHT HARD TO REMEMBER that we are to...

EAT TO LIVE, NOT LIVE TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!!

LORD HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isaiah 40:29-31
King James Version (KJV)
29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:

31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.



No comments:

Post a Comment