Just "SOME" of the information provided today at National Able Network's Cisco Certifications Informational Session!
Chicago's Tech Boom | Chicago Tonight | WTTW
IT Career Lab is offering a 14-week no cost training that covers CompTIA Network+ and Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) Certifications, paid work experience, FREE laptop computer and career placement assistance to Cook County residents. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: The "no cost training", YOU HAVE TO QUALIFY! READ TUITION AND WAYS TO PAY BELOW!
• CompTIA Network+
ENTRY LEVEL SALARIES: $40K - $60K
EXAM: Week #3
OCCUPATIONS: Help Desk Technician, IT Cable Installation, Network Administrator, Network Technician, Network Installation
• Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
ENTRY LEVEL SALARIES: $45K - $75K
EXAM: Week #7
OCCUPATIONS: Help Desk Technician, Network Analyst, Network Auditor, Network Technician
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
ENTRY LEVEL SALARIES: $50K - $100K
EXAM: Week #14
OCCUPATIONS: Network Technician, Network Operations Engineer, Support Engineer, Systems Engineer
* Mandatory Class Attendance
* 2 Days a week (M/W) or (T/TH) 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM CST
* Lab attendance highly encouraged on Fridays for the first 3 weeks until CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
* Attend Job Readiness Training
* Must spend equal amount of time outside of class studying
***CAREER PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE***
***ABLE PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE***
Certifications are PASS/FAIL
85% or better on exams to receive your certifications
NOTE: You do NOT have to complete the entire 14 weeks. You can stop your training after earning the first or second certifications. You receive the FREE LAPTOP after your 2nd week in the program. The LAPTOP is yours to keep ONLY IF YOU COMPLETE THE ENTIRE 14 WEEK CERTIFICATION PROGRAM, in which case you will be required to return the laptop.
* EVENING COURSES will be made available for 14 week certification program starting Monday, January 14, 2014.
Three (3) Ways To Pay
1. WIA - Illinois WorkNET WIA Certified
2. GI Bill approved for Post 9/11 Veterans
3. Self Pay Tuition Payment Program
National Able Network
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PROGRAM, CONTACT DONNA CLAXTON! HER CONTACT INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS:
P: (312) 994-4267
567 West Lake Street, Chicago, Illinois 60601