DAY 5 UPDATE: 30 DAY ABS CHALLENGE


So, it is DAY 5 and I'm feeling good!

DAY 1, I got through the sit-ups and crunches, but, began cramping in my stomach and side immediately following. I think that it came from not being hydrated enough coupled with the fact that I haven't exercised in a really long time. I cannot remember the last time I used my stomach muscles, I mean REALLY USED my stomach muscles with that level of rigor. It was even difficult for me to do the leg raises DAY 1 AND DAY 2.

Top 10 Foods Highest in Potassium

As for the PLANKS, I am foregoing those for this FIRST 30 DAY WORK OUT. I am not strong enough to do those, not yet.

TO THINE OWN SELF BE TRUE.

Yesterday, DAY 4, was REST DAY.

Today is DAY 5 and I am back on my routine. Starting tomorrow, I WILL BEGIN DOUBLING UP. Each day, I will do the SIT-UPS, CRUNCHES, AND LEG-RAISES, BOTH IN THE MORNING, WHEN I WAKE UP, AND AT NIGHT, AS I AM GOING TO BED.

I had a PERSONALTRAINER (Cliff Bomar of Tennessee), tell me that THE BEST TIME for me to exercise is FIRST THING IN THE MORNING, literally almost as I'm rolling out of bed. He was telling me to roll out of bed and right onto the treadmill. Something about what your body is doing as you sleep and there being better effects of your body responding to the cardio if you do it immediately upon waking up. Therefore, doing my sit-ups, crunches, and leg-raises will be my first move after opening my eyes every morning and it will be my last move before going to bed at night.

I am also going to do this workout plan for the month of DECEMBER 2015 and JANUARY 2016. I plan to do this workout IN ADDITION to hitting the gym and using the TREADMILL and WEIGHT TRAINING!

***HOW I KEEP FOCUSED***

WHILE I AM WORKING OUT, I AM VISUALIZING AND SEEING MYSELF AS I DESIRE TO BE INSTEAD OF SEEING MYSELF AS I REALLY AM. I AM VISUALLY, MENTALLY, SPIRITUALLY, AND PHYSICALLY IN THE GAME, THIS TIME AROUND!

***FOLLOW | LIKE | SHARE***

BODY FIT for the HOLY Spirit - BLOG

BODY FIT for the HOLY Spirit - Facebook Page

Brockmichele's profile | MyFitnessPal.com

MicheleBrock's BodySpace - Bodybuilding.com

Comments