DIET IS 100% AND EXERCISE IS 100% ... DO IT AND DO IT RIGHT!


THIS! THIS is what I MUST TIGHTEN UP ON! THAT'S WHY I HAVE to get out of the dorm and away from the cafeteria into my own apartment so that I can govern my daily nutritional intake and consumption 24/7.

GOALS + VISION + DETERMINATION & APPLICATION = SUCCESS

@Regrann from @i.am.cheknows  -  And the Truth shall set you Free! :-D 
If you're interested in my customized training and Meal Plan program, email me at profoundtouch@yahoo.com "Catering to health-conscious individuals who desires to implement an optimal wellness and fitness lifestyle, so you can be Sexier, Happier and Feel Really Good About Yourself!" Cheryl Harris Enterprises 
Wellness, Fitness & Lifestyle Expert | Professional Speaker | Massage Therapist | NPC Figure Competitor ~~~~~~~~~
Visit www.pridenutrition.com and get all your supplement needs.  Use Code cheknows30 to receive 30% off your purchases! ~~~~~~~~~ LIKE/SHARE http://facebook.com/CHEKnowsHWFL/
Instagram @i.am.CHEKnows
Twitter @CHEKnows 
#nutrition #motivation #instafitness #fitfam #FitChick #NPC #Competitor #beastmode #physique #gymapparel #PrideNutrition #CHEKnows #SexyMuscles #Ripped #toned #ironbody #gainz #mealprep #athlete #fitmom #FigurePro #lifestyle #girlswholift #girlswithmuscles #bodybuilder #Olympia #fitspo #eatclean #IFBB

Comments