Michele's BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS!


My son, Ian Brock, purchased the items in the photo for his mother. This goes back to school with me. Now all I need is the...

Nutmeg
Vanilla
Bananas, Strawberries, and/or Blackberries (from the cafeteria)

...so that I start my mornings off right!

~~~

"STRICT" DIET will go into affect on Tuesday, January 5, 2016!

***BREAKFAST***

Quaker Oats, Steel Cut
Water
Cinnamon
Nutmeg
Vanilla
Honey
Bananas, Strawberries, and/or Blackberries

***LUNCH & DINNER***

Kale and Collard Green Salads
Dressing: Apple Cider Vinegar, Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice, Coconut Oil (optional)
Baked Chicken or Fish

***SNACKS***

Fresh Fruit, Nuts, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Protein Bars

THERE WILL BE UPDATES TO MY DIET AND LIST OF SUPPLEMENTS AND MY EXERCISE REGIMEN WILL BE ADDED AT A LATER DATE!

Comments