Meeting my SHEROE, Ernestine Shepherd, on this upcoming Memorial Day Monday!

I am not a person who lives for the weekends. In fact, Monday is my favorite day of the week because for me, it is a day of renewal, a day at the beginning of the week to right some wrongs. Mondays can set the tone, good or bad, for the rest of the week and most importantly it is the day that the LORD has made and so I refuse to wish it away.

This weekend, I will be flying to Baltimore, MD to visit with my oldest daughter, Jessica, my future son-in-law, Mario, and my one and only grandbaby, Aria Rose!

If that's not enough to get excited about, Jessica and I will be at a gym working out on MONDAY MORNING with world renowned, Ernestine Shepherd, best known for being, at one point, the oldest competitive female bodybuilder in the world, as declared by the Guinness Book of World Records in 2010 and 2011.

I will be purchasing a copy of her book "Determined, Dedicated, Disciplined to be Fit", The Ageless Journey of Ernestine Shepherd. We might even seize the opportunity to dine together before I head back to Louisiana.

You can say what you want about Mondays, but, my weekend will start with PURE JOY and culminate in that same vain on MONDAY!

I will be in worship and fellowship at Charm City Church on Sunday morning, located at 3703 Bank Street, Baltimore, MD 21224 at 11:00 AM with Pastor Eli Hernandez!

STAY TUNED!

With Ms. Shepherd's approval, I hope to have photos and video footage of her whipping me into shape! Intercede please on my behalf. LOL 😄😂😂💪💪💪💖👍

Ernestine Shepherd | The Guinness World Record Oldest Female Body Builder
http://ernestineshepherd.net/

Comments