My first real day back at LA Fitness in a very long time.

Came to LA Fitness immediately after church today.

1. 3 Laps in pool
2. 500 Run in place in the pool (knee to chest)
3. 4.10 Miles & Burned 152 Calories in 35 Minutes - Life Cycle

For someone who really haven't done um...ANYTHING in almost um...FOREVER, this is a pretty darn good start, if I do say so MYSELF. πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜

I FEEL GREAT and I am MOTIVATED to making this one of my regular lifestyle habits.

IT ONLY GETS BETTER FROM HERE! πŸ‘Blowing myself a huge kiss! πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™ When I get home, I am cooking a turkey, a pot of kale and collard greens with chicken, picking up the apartment, prepping my meals for the week, and then relaxing for the evening.

LA Fitness
6474 Siegen LN
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225) 663-4191

LA Fitness
https://www.lafitness.com/

Comments