Health & Fitness Transformation Journey - Saturday, September 7, 2013

Michele Brock's Health & Fitness Transformation Journey
Saturday, September 7, 2013

Attended my friend's 50th Birthday Party and ate what was there! I WAS HUNGRY, but, I didn't overdo it!

Working on learning how to PREPARE RAW FOOD and VEGETARIAN meals. I'm trying (and SUCCEEDING) in losing weight, but, I am also working towards the goal of TONING AND SCULPTING MY PHYSIQUE and competing in my first PHYSIQUE COMPETITION by this time in 2014! I am also working towards the goal of becoming a vegetarian and maybe even a vegan, but, I am learning that it is a day-by-day process! You can't do it COLD TURKEY, especially when you're surrounded by your habits and have to live in the midst of those old habits. I have lead and have enjoyed a carnivorous lifestyle of an assortment of meats from poultry, beef, pork, lamb, fish...etc. THIS IS GOING TO BE HARD HABIT TO BREAK, BUT, IT WILL BE DONE ONE STEP AT A TIME, ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!!!!!!!

BREAKFAST

N/A

LUNCH

BURGER KING® MorningStar Veggie Burger
Side Garden Salad
Sweet Tea

SNACK

Rold Gold Tiny Twists Pretzel Sticks

DINNER

Wingettes
Meatballs
Grapes
Stawberries
Broccoli (raw)
Cherry Tomatoes (raw)
Water

WORKOUT

N/A

Comments